Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Paile mero Kura Sunn Ta!!!

Okay!! So I've officially opened up a blog page, which I've been meaning to and wanting to do. Its surprising how a young generation person like me can still be a bit technologically Backwards...I'd like to thank one of my sisters Shreya for helping me thru this process and my fren Jawddi..who helped me with the name. 


All my nepali frens would obviously understand what the topic means(thanks to Subash MOte for constantly reminding of it) .and to all my NON-Nepali frens..it means Listen to what I have to say First! Thats a line a group of my brothers always tease me with and how I make them listen to me first (or so they say) ;)) Everytime I meet up with them, they always tease me with full caricature of myself...saying out those lines.


Today, I'd like to say Listen to Me First and I think People should be able to say that too. Well not in a stuck up way though. I feel it is important for us to express ourselves, and this is exactly what I'm doing all thanks to technology. 


I think its about time we start talking about change, talking about politics and all that we have been told not to talk about. Coz honestly, the So-called Society we've been living in has always been guiding us on what to do and what not to do. I think it's time for us to tell them PAILA MERO KURA SUNN!! haha..im pretty sure my brothers Subash, Mane, Samyam and Lakpa will have a good laugh about it. But its not jus about the joke here. We need to be able to see what our eyes have been trained not to see...and we need to start thinking about tomorrow, neverthless ignoring today.....coz today builds up what tomorrow you have..


I may be a bit philosophical or spiritual or some people even might think my opinions are crap. I think it would be great for me as a person to grow and develop if I get as many comments as possible. So please go ahead and comment..or atleast give me suggestions...This is my first take at blogging and honestly I don't even know what I'm writing here...Not that this has been calculated and pre-thought about. 


At the end of the day, all I'd care about is how Change is Real and how we can make change happen...


PS: this is what I usually say to myself to get inspired...When u're having a great time...make the most out of it and live in the moment Coz It will Pass...and when you're at your worst...don't get brought down..COs It WILL pass too..hence This Shall Pass!!

7 comments:

  1. Great job.... i will be ur regular reader so make the blog alive, not this shall too pass..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) and my blog will be alive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job. since you have started i wish you continue posting by the way pic is really nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are right, no matter what, it will all pass. each minute is the beginning of a new change in life.

    ReplyDelete