Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Lip Smackers!!

Hey Beautiful People,

Yes Summer is so on!! and its getting friggin hot by the day!! I don't know about you guys but i've been staying indoors...my skin can't handle the sun :)

Well my aunt just brought me some make up stuffs from abroad and yes I love make-up (even though im not a pro). I love experimenting with new products, trying out new things, specially eye shadows and lip products.
So she brought me these cool stuff from Revlon which I had been eye-ing for quite some time now. They're called the Lipbalm+Stain Just Bitten Collection. She got me two of those, one in a nice shade of pink called Passion and the other in a darker shade called Forbidden. She also got me a lipstick from the color burst lip butter collection in the shade called Cotton Candy. Here are the pictures of them and swatches on my lips :) Enjoy


Cotton Candy 

Passion

Forbidden

cotton candy

lipbalm+stain 7.98$

Sorry for the bad quality pics..Im planning on upgrading for a better camera soon!!

So the downside of Revlon lip product that I tried was
1. The lipstick turned out to be too sheer although the color looked nice, it wasn't pigmented enough. I had to keep applying layers to get the color that too it barely got there..but it has a nice shine and is like a good lip balm which hydrates the lips.
2. The lip balm+stain also had the same problem. The colors looked nice, but they weren't really pigmented! Although this lasted the whole day :) so that means its a good thing.

But both are fun kinda thing to try on!!Specially for the ladies who like less color and more hydration :) i love the idea of the lipbalm+stain coz it looks like marker pen and is really very easy to apply!!

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this :)
Stay gorgeous, stay beautiful

xoxo
Swazzi <3

1 comment:

  1. I am a self confessed fan of just bitten balm stains!

    Would you like to follow each other? Please do check out my blog and let me know.

    ~ Seepz
    That Sassy Girl
    Follow That Sassy Girl on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete