Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Glitter N Gold!!

My beautiful ladies,

We all know how important it is to have our nails look prim and proper!! Its like to have good nails and hands are a must! they do make an impression and add to your personality!

Nail-dos and funky nail art is like an obsession for me!! I love painting my nails and change them every two or three days....I have posted several nail art pics that i've done so far in my instagram but have never really blogged about it!! Also summer is close by so why not add some color into your life... a manicure and nail art can create a huge difference in your look :)

So today Imma share one I did recently this afternoon!! I call this GLITTERATI RED!!

All you need is a nail polish of a color that you like, a base coat-to protect your nails, a glitter polish or some nail glitter can work too and a top coat to seal of your design.

1. You start with applying the base coat to all your nails.

2. Second you apply the nail color of your choice. Now you can either apply two coats or leave it with just one coat.I chose the color red
 



3. after applying your nail polish let it dry completely. Then you start applying your glitter polish. Start at the bottom of your nails, near the cuticle and work your way up. You don't want your full nail covered in glitter, create a gradient effect like so




















4. after you done, apply a generous amount of top coat to seal off your design and your ready to go :)

I chose red as it's one of my favourite color and you can do this for wedding season, or for the brides to be to make your nails look funky and add some life!! 

Some more pics of such nail-dos that I found on the internet!!
 

So take out ur polishes, get your nails painting and have fun this summer :)

xoxo
swastika



1 comment: