Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Eye~Candy

Hello to all the beautiful people out there!!

I know its been ages i haven't blogged apart from me promising to do so regularly. Its just that we have so much going on in our lives that blog just doesn't seem to get that much attention frankly!! However I think again, that I shud continue this blog with whatever pops in my mind :) And from now on I'm gonna start blogging about whatsoever little knowledge I have of Fashion and everything else!!! :P

In this one I'm Particularly going to write about Falsies...or fake lashes!! I know rite...its the next big thing, it gives your eyes that POP (specially for the gurls with small, straight,and thin lashes). Trust me...a big whoop of mascara with the falsies can totally change your look and intensify those eyes!! and sultry, sexy eyes is something that is going to be big this summer!! You can keep your makeup minimum and jus add those lashes to bring out that natural yet beautiful look!!

Recently my sis from Hongkong got me these two cute/sexy lashes which are very fancy and I wouldn't advice you to wear them on a normal day!!! However they turned out to be pretty edgy, and cool at the same time so have a look!!



starry eyed gurl :)
 The pictures of me wearing the falsies were taken by my cuzzies who's a beginner at photography!! Check out his link for his pictures https://www.facebook.com/nakul42?ref=ts&fref=ts

Taking care of those eyes is a must, hence please do not sleep on with the false lashes as it may cause irritation and eye infection!! And store the lashes with care :) Wearing them is very easy, it usually comes on with a glue so after u wear them glue u jus stick it on to ur eyelids after completion of eyemakeup and voila...ur ready to rock ur new lashes :)

Stay beautiful <3 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. hey sweetie lovely post :)
    already following you ,would be glad if you'd follow me too !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. liked ya post ... how about following each other back ??
    Regards,
    Rajshree
    http://vintagegirlcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. for sure!! im already foloowing you girls :) and thank you for the comments :)

    ReplyDelete